Is There Any Way To Add My Progress Bar Always Just Below The "Add To Cart" Button On Shopify For Each Theme
I have to add a progress bar always exact below the "Add To Cart" button, I am adding it using script tag. But for each theme the id and class of the "Add To Cart" button is vary. So any possible solution for that. Also can i load bootstrap via script tag. currently i am using inline style for my progress bar. The "Add To Cart" button for first theme is
<form id="AddToCartForm" enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post" action="/cart/add"> <button class="btn" id="AddToCart" name="add" type="submit"> <span id="AddToCartText">Add to Cart</span> </button> </form>
and for the second theme is
<form enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post" action="/cart/add"> <div id="product-add"> <input type="submit" value="Add to cart" class="primary button" id="add" name="add"> </div> </form>
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?