Is There Any Easy Way To Find Function From Laravel Controller?
I am developing an Application in laravel for that I am using IDE (visual studio code). I am using the laravel controller. I wrote more than 50 function-related to that controller in one single controller. My problem is if I want to change something in one function, I want to find that function from a lot of codes. So that finding the function is very difficult for me. Please anyone says how can I easily find that function?
Currently, I am using ctrl+f and search that function name in visual studio code. But I think it is not the best way.
It's called Refactoring so you can search :
How refactor code in VSCode
Follow this link
When you are looking at your code and you want to find where a function or variable is defined, you can press F12 to navigate to the definition. This works in the same file or to another file when using TypeScript.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms