Is There A Way To Write Database Rules Through Firestore's REST API
I want to initialize a Firestore database with a script and so I would like to write to the database rules through a REST API rather than manually.
There is a REST API to edit Firebase Realtime Database security rules. There is also a REST API to interface with Firestore in general. However, I have not found a REST API to edit Cloud Firestore database security rules.
The best way is probably to use the
firebase-tools node module, which you may already know from using it as the Firebase CLI.
By signing in with
login:ci, you can then call various commands from within your CI system, including deploying your Firestore security rules by running or calling
firebase deploy --only firestore:rules.
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?