Is There A Way To Stop Laravel Files In Phpunit Getting Infected By Trajon Virus
I find unexpected files different from what i uploaded in phpunit laravel files. Even emails in cpanel are manipulated.
Some of the created files
Anyone who can help stop this Attack on laravel, please help
When you install composer dependencies use the --no-dev flag.
composer install --no-dev you don't want dev dependencies in your production environment.
This will result in you not having phpunit in your vendor directory.
Disclaimer: This is not a virus fix, your vulnerablity could be elsewhere.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms