Is There A Way To Get Ethereum Price Data Using The Coinbase API?
Is there a way to get Ethereum price data using the Coinbase API? I've looked at the documentation and I only see a way to get Bitcoin price data.
Found the answer thanks to Roland Starke.
Here it is for those who are interested: https://api.coinbase.com/v2/prices/ETH-USD/spot
- → Is there a way to get Ethereum price data using the Coinbase API?
- → How ERC20 exchange websites works?
- → Ethereum smart contract outside Ethereum network
- → Aion Faucet for Test Coins
- → Sync with ganache-cli in python
- → Convert crypto wallet address in lowercase to correct format
- → How to receive only the transactions about particular set of addresses from blockchain without full syncing?
- → What if a block size limit in a certain blockchain is exceeded and a new block isn't yet created?
- → How can I set my site so users can sign in with metamask?
- → Looking for a project that allow me to create my own blockchain
- → Is it possible to issue token with 0 transaction fees?
- → How to send Ether Using Web3 and Gas Charges are Paid from Another Address?
- → Is it possible to get wallet balance passing the wallet address on any cryptocurrency?