Is There A Way To Dynamically Extend The Free Trial Period Of A Shopify App?
I have my app in production working great! Now a feature that I would like to add is to extend a user's free trial period depending on if they take a specific action. Is there a way to do this manually? How about programmatically? Thanks, Lucas.
You won't be able to modify a charge but you have two options (both through the API):
- If the trial has not ended then you could create another charge with a new trial period and ask the merchant to accept that. Once the new charge is activated it will replace the old charge.
- If the trial ended then you could give the merchant an application credit in lieu of a longer trial.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation