Is There A Way To Customize The Minimum Value Of The RangeSlider Widget In Flutter?
I just dont know what to do. Is there a way to customize the minimum value of the RangeSlider widget in flutter??
I want the Rangeslider minimum value to be 400 or something. can you help me guys??
Well, in that case, you can do a small hack..like..say you have a slider from 0 to 100 but you want a slider from 400 to 500..so, now you can get the value from slider..and then, if you get some 'x' value, say some 25..then your required value will be 'x+400', in our case 425..hope it answers.
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?