Is There A Function In Zend Framework To Handle File Uploads?
Zend Framework makes development a lot easier; for instance there is a getPost function from the Zend_Http that handles POST parameters.
Is there anything similar to handle file uploads? I can access $_FILES directly, but I would rather use a built in function to keep things consistent.
you can use Zend_Form_Element_File, it has very similar functionality as Zend_File_Transfer and it works without any problems.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?