Is There A Fetched Callback To Relay.createContainer?
It seems that at the moment it is not possible to provide a callback to
Relay.createContainer which will be called when the initial and all following data is fetched.
In my example I need to know a value of the initially fetched data outside of the
render function of my wrapped component.
It should be possible to supply a callback to the
Relay.createContainer function that gets called whenever data was fetched and before the wrapped component gets updated.
If this is already possible can you please give an example?
This can be accomplished with standard React lifecycle callbacks:
componentWillMount is called the first time a component mounts and before it renders, and
componentWillReceiveProps is called thereafter whenever new props (including Relay data) are passed to the component.
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?