Is SublimeLinter Giving Me The Correct Errors?
I'm using Sublimetext 3 and SublimeLinter (along with SublimeLinter-php) to lint my files. I've never used this plugin before (nor have I used IDE's extensively in PHP) and I'm seeing SublimeLinter show errors like this in my code: (some laravel code)
These are the errors I'm getting for each of those lines:
- 11: undeclared parent class Controller
- 12: undefined identifier 'Request'
- 14: unknown class Post
- 19: unresolved function response
Are these actual errors that SublimeLinter should have picked up? Or is my configuration for SublimeLinter wrong which is causing it to pick up these lines as errors by mistake?
Turns out this was happening because I did not have a sublime project set up.
A project can be set up my clicking
Project > Save Project As... from the project menu drop down
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?