Is Shopify Metafield ID Unique Only For Single User Or It's Unique At All?
Question is: can I set 'shopify_id' column (that will be contain metafield ID) unique in my app database or IDs may repeat for different users?
Metafield IDs are guaranteed to be unique across all shops.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → I can't do a foreign key, constraint error
- → Setting a default value on settings form return null in Octobercms
- → Eloquent Multitable query
- → "Laravel 5.1" add user and project with userId
- → Image does not go in database with file name only tmp name saved?
- → Database backup with custom code in laravel 5 and get the data upto 10 rows from per table in database
- → Trait 'IlluminateFoundationBusDispatchesJobs' not found
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → laravel check between 2 integer from database
- → how to retrieve image from database in laravel 5.1?
- → relationship for database Column type object
- → Carousel in Laravel 4 does not show as expected