Is Reactjs SEO Friendly? With Google Bots
As I know ReactJs render at the client-side means when I fetch data from the API server need to wait until change title and meta tags. So does google wait to run JS? In other words is React with dynamic routes friendly with google/search engines?
From the Google Search Central docs:
Crawling Rendering Indexing
Googlebot crawls, renders, and indexes a page.
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?