Is It Valid To Add Categories To Sitemap.xml?
I have a bloger system with this type of address:
each blog has its own content.
Should I add blogs to sitemap.xml (for example as a static sitemap) or only all content is enough?
I want search engine recognized blogs.
Adding a category to a sitemap is up to you. To answer this question you must ask yourself "do I need to rank my categories in Google?"
If yes then add to sitemap and index them. If not then don't add to sitemap and noindex them.
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms
- → Inline JS callback syntax Vs Internal JS callback syntax
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → SEO Canonical URL in Greek characters
- → Htaccess negation
- → Wrapping anchor elements with text
- → Adding schema.org to site
- → dynamic php title depends on page id and using of "if (isset"
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → Bigcommerce Repeating url
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Wrapper inside or outside HTML5 semantics main, which is best practice?