Is It Risky To Choose Most Recent Versions Of Laravel Over LTS Versions?
I am planning to create a web project by using the Laravel framework. I have worked on Laravel 5.1(LTS) and later haven't learned further versions like 6.x and 7.x. For the new project, I need to use some third-party libraries. Are there any differences in these versions? Is the latest LTS version 6.0?
Laravel 7 is the latest.
Some of the differences can be found here.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?