Is It Possible To Get A Delphi Project To Create A Lib File As The Output Of The Project?
I want it to create dll and LIB. because this dll is statically linked to another CPP dll. so I must have the lib file.
i'm using the IDE of delphi 4
No, Delphi does not generate lib files. It has no use for them.
- → Index out of range (-1) when I click on any item in the TListBox
- → How can I display only specified database results based on TListbox items?
- → SQL How to sum from another table and insert in another table
- → Can a Windows dll retrieve its own filename?
- → TObjectList<T>.IndexOf giving incorrect result
- → Add field to FDMemTable in Delphi
- → What impact (if any) does Delphi 2009's switch to Unicode(/UTF16) have on executable size and memory footprint?
- → How to solve Delphi's [Pascal Fatal Error] F2084 Internal Error: LA33?
- → Do I have to use Disable/EnableControls when using Locate in a TClientDataSet?
- → What is the best way to make a Delphi Application completely full screen?
- → Is it possible to get a delphi project to create a lib file as the output of the project?
- → How to get currently logged in username?
- → How to fix the endless printing loop bug in Nevrona Rave