Is It Possible To Fetch Data From Multiple Google Analytics Tables In One Request?
Looking at the API documentation linked below makes me confused. The parameter name "ids" suggest due to its plural form of "id" that I should be able to fetch data from multiple tables in one request, right?
However, this (vaguely) suggest the opposite:
The unique table ID used to retrieve the Analytics Report data. This ID is provided by the element for each entry in the account feed. This value is composed of the ga: namespace and the view (profile) ID of the web property. https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/reporting/core/v2/gdataReferenceDataFeed#ids
What I want to do is fetch visitor data from more than one table in one request and get them summed up and ready to use.
Is this possible?
This is not possible. You will need to make 2 separate requests for each table ID.
- → How can I catch outbound link click on an Angular 1.x website?
- → How to recover my website page ranking, after using google analytics?
- → How to make onclick event works via Jquery
- → Does Google Analytics emit an event when they are set up?
- → GA / GTM Enhanced Ecommerce | Measuring Product & Product Details Impressions
- → Integrating GTM with Shopify
- → Liferay and Google Tag Manager implementation
- → Google Tag Manager - click on link with specific text
- → Shopify - How to make google analytics load after page load?
- → how do I turn off google analytics while using angulartics
- → Fetch Google Analytics Data from Multiple Websites - Laravel