Is It Possible to Created Nested Tabs in the Backend of October CMS?
Is it possible to create sub (or nested) tabs in the backend of October CMS?
I can create regular tabs like this:
tabs: fields: layout: label: Layout description: Choosed between a boxed or wide layout. type: dropdown options: stretched: Stretched boxed: Boxed span: left tab: Site smooth_scrolling: label: Smooth Scrolling commentAbove: Enable or disable smooth scrolling on Windows desktop PCs. type: switch span: left default: true tab: Blog
What I would like to do is create nested tabs underneath a particular tab (for instance, using secondaryTabs underneath the Site tab).
Is this possible? If so, any idea how to do it?
Currently it is not possible using default OctoberCMS yaml files.
It's a bit of a hack but you can create the tabs in the controllers .htm file and then render the form fields inside the tab panels.
You can render each tab level of fields separately:
$this->formRender(['section' => 'outside']) $this->formRender(['section' => 'primary']) $this->formRender(['section' => 'secondary'])
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page