Is It Possible To Connect Google's "Cloud Machine Learning Engine With Firebase And Flutter"
Ok, let's say I want to use a cross Platform native wrapper like React native or Flutter. Easy stuff here. Of course you can connect them with Firebase for RTDB and more.
What I want to know is if it is possible to use Google Cloud Machine learning engine " it has an API if you are interested", with the combination of Firebase and Flutter through firebase's functions.
through firebase's functions.
That answers your question by itself. It's firebase functions, aka server side, that will handle stuff.
Since it's server side, and as long as Flutter has a firebase client (and there's one) ; there's no reason for it to be incompatible with Flutter.
So.. Yeah, possible.
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?