Is It Normal For A Site Size To Fluctuate?
I'm curious about something I've noticed while tracking the site speed of a Shopify site in Pingdom.
The site has been unchanged for a few days, but the site of the size goes up and down by very small amounts. The number of requests also goes up and down by small amounts. Is it likely that Pingdom is just slightly off occasionally?
The times below are recorded every 30min.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → dynamic php title depends on page id and using of "if (isset"
- → JSPerf, For Loop vs While Loop
- → Performance issue for inline ALL styles in React.jS?
- → More performant way of sorting by selected first
- → Fastest way to find a value inside a multi-dimensional array?
- → How to convert all css links in inline styles using smarty - seo speed optimization
- → Using ReactDOM.render inside an event handler to avoid rendering expensive components
- → Blackfire instantly fails when I have JMeter running
- → Is alt the same as alt=""?