Is it incorrect with Octobercms to work offline then upload the whole work?
I do my work on Octobercms offline and then I upload it. It was going well until I made my own plugin. The plugin has a back-end menu for administration. The site is working well online but the back-end menu refuses to open the plugin admin page. Instead it throws an exception.. the error is: Could anyone, kindly, tell me what this means and how to solve?
Well, just in case someone faces the same problem, I figured out that the error occurs because my offline platform is windows (file path is case-insensitive) whereas online OS is linux (where file path is case-sensitive). So, I just changed 'diaa\quiz\models\category' to 'diaa\quiz\models\Category'
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page