Is It Good To Add Other Products In A Single Product Page?
By following schema.org web page, I designed a single product page on a website for my client. I've followed most of the schema required to enlist a single product on a single product page.
My question is, can I mention other products on the same single product page under category anything close "You may also like"?
If so, should I add schema to those products too?
Yes. In general: the more structured data, the better.
Schema.org defines properties for this purpose:
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → laravel blade templating error
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Blade: how to include a section in one page but not in another
- → How to print/log reactjs rendered dom?
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM