Is HMVC Codeigniter SEO Friendly?
I am using
HMVC CI. these URLs all are the same and show duplicated contents.
example.com example.com/welcome example.com/welcome/welcome example.com/welcome/welcome/index
Can i solve this issue and make my project SEO friendly? i think all modules have this issue!
You can use routing to rewrite the urls.
$route['journals'] = 'blogs';
So your URL's can be anything you want them to be.
The duplicated content issue can also be solved by setting a canonical url for each page in the controller. You can read about canonical urls here:
But basically you add a meta link in the header to say what page this should be called for SEO:
<link rel="canonical" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://example.com/my-preferred-url" />
Finally, you could rename your modules, controllers and functions to more accurately reflect what you would like to see in the url.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?