IP Addresses For Google Translation API
We're deploying code that consumes the Google Translation API to a very secure area where outbound connections are limited to known IPs.
So far, I've been unable to find where Google lists the blocks of IPs necessary to allow Translation API traffic.
We only have Bronze level support, so the community is all we have to rely on.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
This link Google IP Address ranges appears to have what we needed. It was unclear to me that it actually covered all Google EndPoint IPs (rather than just ones that might be a source of an email message).
- → How to pluck the oldest child record from a join in BigQuery SQL where ordered by date and limit 1
- → Best way to handle webhook response timeouts in Flask?
- → "Cloud Datastore" permission for Google Compute Engine VM instance
- → How to create large number of entities in Cloud Datastore
- → Is it possible to connect Google's "Cloud Machine learning engine with Firebase and Flutter"
- → what would be efficient alternative of "JOIN" in Firestore(NoSQL)?
- → Google IAP using Node certificate has expired error?
- → IP Addresses for Google Translation API
- → PHP Google Translation API multiple text strings in one POST request
- → How do I fix daily Limit Exceeded when using the .NET client for the google translation API?
- → 403 daily quota for Google Translation API
- → How to set up Google Analytics API access to just one account
- → Next.js - using BigQuery client library gives an error : Module not found: Can't resolve 'child_process'