IOS Simulator Software Keyboard Not Appearing
Software Keyboard in IOS Simulator is not appearing and showing an error in the console using Android Studio and Flutter:
[VERBOSE-2:ui_dart_state.cc(209)] Unhandled Exception: 'package:flutter/src/services/hardware_keyboard.dart': Failed assertion: line 790 pos 16: '(data.physical == 0 && data.logical == 0) || (data.physical != 0 && data.logical != 0)': is not true.
To temporarily fix this, toggle:
I/O -> Keyboard -> Connect Hardware Keyboard
You will now be able to use the software keyboard and not the hardware one.
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?