IOS - Archiving "bitcode Bundle" Could Not Be Generated - Flutter
I am facing this issue and unable to release the app in Appstore. App is already in App Store and i want to release a new version now. This issue is in my latest build . I am able to build the product and its also running properly on iOS devices. When i select product==> archive then its showing as build failed.
ld: bitcode bundle could not be generated because '/Users/XXX/XXX/XXX/ios/Flutter/Flutter.framework/Flutter' was built without full bitcode. All frameworks and dylibs for bitcode must be generated from Xcode Archive or Install build file '/Users/XXX/XXX/XXX/ios/Flutter/Flutter.framework/Flutter' for architecture armv7
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
pubspec.yaml ==> razorpay_flutter: ^1.1.3
xcode version ==> Version 11.2.1
In my podfile.lock ==>
razorpay_flutter (1.1.5): Flutter razorpay-pod
In my pod file ==>
platform :ios, '10.0' use_frameworks!
config.build_settings['ENABLE_BITCODE'] = 'YES'
config.build_settings['SWIFT_VERSION'] = '5.2'
Implementing below 2 steps in Xcode solved this issue.
- Runner -> ['ENABLE_BITCODE'] = 'NO'
- File -> workspace settings --> Build system --> set -->legacy build system.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?