Ionic / Cordova - How To Set The 'Requires Android' Version In Play Store?
How to set the
Requires Android version in Play Store? It is always 4.4 for all Ionic / Cordova Android Apps. (See Play Store app details)
config.xml is set to 22 (Android 5.1). Also
android-targetSdkVersion has no effect. And I found nothing in the developer section of Play Store.
Cordova does not use/respect the
minSdkVersion of the
Go to the directory
platforms/android and replace the
defaultMinSdkVersion property value of
build.gradle. That's it.
The platforms directory is untracked by default (gitignore). It's recommended. No problem. You can replace this value by a build / task tool e.g. Jenkins. Or just place an additional gradle file
build-extras.gradle into this folder to overwrite some values.
Cordova Android 8.0.0 fixed this issue. Now
minSdkVersion of config.xml is respected. See Release Notes
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View