Insert Values From FORM To DB Using AJAX On October Cmd
I'm trying to get form data and put it into the database using ajax.
I'm missing the DB insert part.
Couldn't find appropriate documentation on this one.
(it is a very basic usage. basic form, ajax and db)
You can see here the tutorial http://www.tutorialspoint.com/ajax/ajax_database.htm
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → Passing a JS var from AJAX response to Twig
- → when i send data with ajax(jquery) i don't find the values in controller without form in laravel 5.1
- → Uncaught TypeError Illegal invocation when send FormData to ajax
- → Sent Variable to Controller via Ajax in Blade
- → AJAX folder path issue
- → KNockout JS - Automatic reload of ajax call
- → Upload file with iron-ajax (Google Polymer)
- → Drag and Drop(event) not trigger ajax POST
- → Insert values from FORM to DB using AJAX on october cmd
- → 500 Internal Server Error Ajax Laravel
- → Repeating a function using array of values