Insert Multiple Image Using Repeater With Mediafinder In OctoberCMS
I'm creating a new Plugin using the Builder Plugin and adding a repeater with media finder.The problem is to insert repeater value in the database. Bellow have attached the screenshot of the error.
What is the problem?
The field must be jsonable, so you need to add the following code in your model file.
protected $jsonable = [ 'images' ];
- → How to set required validation for inner field of repeater in OctoberCMS?
- → Repeater Widget - jQuery detect does not work
- → Set max result to octobercms repeater
- → Insert multiple image using Repeater with mediafinder in OctoberCMS
- → On octobercms static pages plugin render a group of fields with a repeater inside
- → Octobercms: How can I make a repeater field jsonable because I am creating this repeater field into a different plugin
- → OctoberCMS: how to set repeater widget autoload / populate value for new records
- → trying to get array value from models. octobercms
- → Access child model from parent controller
- → OctoberCMS repeater doesn't render data in static page
- → October CMS Repeater pagination or Load More
- → Octobercms - render fields from repeater groups on theme settings