Input Required Only If Specific Option Is Selected
I have a form that contains a
select and an
input field. To simplify the example, let's say the three options of the
I need to create a set of validation rules where
input is only
required if option
2 is selected. How can I create this rule?
Here is my set of rules so far:
$rules = array( 'selectField' => 'required', 'inputField' => '', // only required if option 2 is selected );
You could use the
required_if validation rule?
$rules = [ 'selectField' => 'required', 'inputField' => 'required_if:selectField,2', ];
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms