In Shopify, How Do I Find And Display The Current Product Tag Of A Page?
For example, if I am on page URL:
I want to create a breadcrumb that says:
home >> tableware >> plates
where tableware is a collection name and plates is a product tag. How do I pull up the current product tag (and only that product tag, I don't want to display all here)? Seems like it should be easy, but I still haven't figured it out. Thanks!
current_tags is what you're looking for:
current_tagscontains all product tags that are used to filter a collection.
For the URL
current_tags is an array, and may contain multiple tags. For example, there are 3 current tags for this URL:
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation