In PHP, Why Won't This Write To Test.txt?
My code is
<?php $fp = fopen('test.txt', "a+"); fwrite($fp, 'Cats chase mice'); fclose($fp); ?>
but test.txt is still empty. I don't see anything wrong and I don't understand why it's not writing.
Write this in a console
chmod a+w test.txt
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?