Importing Single MySQL .sql File For ENTIRE Database | No Database Selected Error
I know it's probably not the correct way to do it, but I exported my entire database to a file called localhost.sql. I don't know how to import this to my new database, because it asks for a target database to put it in, but I don't have one, I need it to import the entire database, not to a table. Or at least that's how I understand it.
When I go to PhpMyAdmin and go to import and choose that file, then click Go, it gives this error...
SQL query CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS
pinvarchar(5) NOT NULL) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1
1046 - No database selected
Yes it's pretty self-explanitory, but hours of looking at forums and trying stuff that dosn't make sence/work...I don't know...
I don't think I can show my database file as it contains sensitive info.
Most of my website runs off of these databases that I can't access, so I need them or all of my work is done for. :( Any thoughts help!
Yay! I had a small hypothesis that the .sql file was text-editor-readable, and I was right, so I manually recreated all of my databases and filled them using the pre-made code in the .sql backup file. The reason for the error, is because which database the info should go in wasn't commented out for some reason.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?