Import _ssl Error,DLL Load Failed ,Python 37 Anaconda Windows 10
I am struggling with _ssl issue on Win10. I have moved python packages and code from Windows 7 to Windows 10. In the starting I was facing below issues :
ImportError: Missing required dependencies ['numpy']
But this one got resolved via reinstalling .whl packages of numpy and pandas.
Currently I am facing below issue, while executing the code:
import _ssl # if we can't import it, let the error propagate ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.
Referred to other Questions on Stack overflow and tried few steps:
Changed Path variables as advised in this Python 3.7 anaconda environment - import _ssl DLL load fail error
Installed pyopenssl .
Updated the system Environment variables.
Restarted the pycharm.
Currently on Anaconda prompt It's showing as :
(base) C:\> (base) C:\>python Python 3.7.0 (default, Aug 14 2018, 19:12:50) [MSC v.1900 32 bit (Intel)] :: Ana conda, Inc. on win32 Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information. >>> import ssl >>> import _ssl >>>
which means there is no issue with _ssl.pyd file.
This is working perfectly fine on Windows 7, but not on Windows 10.
Based on Pycharm forum post it's a known issue that will be fixed in the next release of Pycharm 2019.1. The only way to resolve this is to create an environment using python 3.6. If you use that environment as your interpreter PyCharm should work properly.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module