Import Facebook SDK In Android Studio 2.0
I downloaded the Facebook SDK 4.8.2 and want to import in the Android Studio 2.0. I added dependencies
compile 'com.facebook.android:facebook-android-sdk:4.+' and
compile 'com.facebook.android:audience-network-sdk:4.+' on
When I try to import the module that is in the Facebook SDK directory, the error as shown below.
I realized that within the
facebook-android-sdk-4.8.2 directory there are facebook and AudienceNetwork directories. I need to import both?
You don't need to download the SDK, just add this dependencies in your gradle
For 4.8.6 I'm not really sure if it's already in maven central or not but you can try it.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View