Implementing Open-source Ruby Modules In .liquid?
I am developing an online store for a customer. This is my first attempt at using Shopify. The customer has requested that products be listed with a price in words instead of numbers (ex. "$19.00" shows as "nineteen dollars).
I have located an open-source module called humanize which will accomplish what I would like. My question now is, how can I implement this in my Shopify site?
Your only hope on this is to setup an App for yourself, with an App Proxy endpoint.
You will be able to then make a secure Ajax call with the amount ($19) and pass that to humanize running in that App. You just return the result as the response.
So your Shopify store may take a split second or two, but you can replace the $19 with nineteen that way for sure.
- → Trigger a click with jQuery using link_to of rails 4
- → Adding html data attribute to simple_forms input
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → passing parameters to rails back end from an ajax call
- → Blocking ?page= in robots.txt
- → react js and rails Updating state on a component with active record relationship
- → State not passed into prop
- → Cannot read property 'modalIsOpen' of undefined
- → Objects not valid issue
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array