I'm Getting Error "Class 'Predis\Client' Not Found" In Laravel 5.2
I want to using Redis in laravel 5.2 however, I'm getting error such a Class 'Predis\Client' not found, How I can solve it.
- First download the REDIS to your system (if you haven't already installed it).
Go to the folder where you have downloaded the redis and run this command:
cd your-redis-folder-name make
Go to your project directory and install composer:
composer require predis/predis
Go to your .env file and add Queue driver:
Mail::queue()to send mail via queue. See Doc.
And in your terminal run:
php artisan queue:listen
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms