If I Unbind A TFS Solution From TFS, Is That Local Only Or Is The Server Changed
I'm working on a POC to migrate our source control from TFS to Stash/GIT. What I want to to is take a sample solution and, on my workstation, rebind it to Stash then check it in.
However, I do not want to mess up other users who may be looking at the same solution in TFS.
So my question is: If I unbind the solution from TFS on my workstation, does that affect the TFS server, assuming I do not commit that change to TFS but do checkin the solution to Stash/GIT?
Truth is I don't know what Unbind does behind the scenes so I'm proceeding with caution.
No, unbind a solution from TFS won't affect the TFS server. The binding is responsible for providing source control functionality including various source control icons that indicate status in Solution Explorer.
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables