If I Migrate Locally, Can I Execute The Same Migration On The Server?
Before I execute a migration on localhost I want to be sure that I can still execute the same migration on my server.
Will i still be able to execute the same migration remotely or will laravel mark that migration as done somewhere?
The migration information is stored inside the database that was migrated (in a "migrations" table). As long as your localhost and your server are not looking at the same database, you'll be fine.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms