I Want Pan And Zoom Functionality (like A MapView) On My Own Map Image
How can I get my own image to be able to pan and zoom (like a MapView)?
I tried hosting an image in a WebView (built-in pan and zoom), but there were a number of problems. I ended up extending the View class and overriding onDraw. It was not hard, once I finally decided to use that method.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View