I Need To Define Meta Keyword Tag On Every Page Or Just On Index Page
I just want know should I need to define meta keyword tag on every page or just on Index page, Help me I am beginner In SEO
In short, you should make every page unique and appropriate to its content for the best SEO.
This applies to all tags, title, meta, etc. Regarding the actual keywords meta tag, Google does not use this anymore, but many other bots around the internet will use them.
The key is to make sure they are appropriate to the content of the page, and also use them sparingly, only a few keywords.
Google now uses NLP (Natural Language Processing) to understand the content of a site rather than simply look at the keywords as a set of words with no meaning.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?