I Need A Guide About Screen Tracking In Firebase
I am trying to set Screen Tracking in my App.
As far as I understand, It requires each different window to track user's activity.
Here is my question.
Can I set different Screen Tracking code in Pop-up window(Example: Store Pop-up)? Or do I need to make a whole- different window to track user's activity properly?
You can manually track screens by calling
Analytics.setScreenName(screenName, screenClass: screenClass).
For more on this see the Firebase documentation on tracking screenviews. You can also find examples in other languages there.
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?