I Made Changes While On The Wrong Branch. I Haven't Committed Yet. How Do Commit My Changes To The Intended Branch?
- I'm on branch A and made changes.
- The changes have not yet been added or committed.
- These changes are intended for branch B.
How do I go about adding and committing these changes to branch B?
It all depends if you already committed the changes. Since you didn't commit the changes yet a
git checkout should do the trick.
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables