I Have Sitemap.xml But Many SEO Audit Websites Say I Don't Have...what Is The Fix?
I have geenrated sitemap.xml and I have installed it on my website public-folders so my website www.example.com/sitemap.xml is working. However I have used several SEO audit tools like Woorank and SEO power suite, they all say sitemap.xml is not found, even I have included it in the robots.txt file
Sitemap: http://www.example.com/sitemap.xml User-agent: * Disallow: /directory-x Disallow: /directory-y
and still the same issue. Did I miss anything in placing my sitemap.xml?
User-agent: * Disallow: /directory-x Disallow: /directory-y Sitemap: http://www.example.com/sitemap.xml Host: www.example.com
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms
- → Inline JS callback syntax Vs Internal JS callback syntax
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → SEO Canonical URL in Greek characters
- → Htaccess negation
- → Wrapping anchor elements with text
- → Adding schema.org to site
- → dynamic php title depends on page id and using of "if (isset"
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → Bigcommerce Repeating url
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Wrapper inside or outside HTML5 semantics main, which is best practice?