I get the error in php artisan route:list command in laravel?
The reason you're getting the error is this piece of code:
in your CategoryController's constructor.
When you run php artisan route:list, Laravel instantiates all controllers to check, if they declare a middleware - it's usually done in constructor by a call to middleware() method. At this point, there is no user session, therefore Auth::user() won't return anything, that's why you're getting an error trying to access name property on non-object.
You shouldn't access user object in the constructor, do that in action methods.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?