I Can Not Use Google Fonts And WordPress Flutter
dependencies: google_fonts: ^2.0.0 flutter: sdk: flutter webview_flutter: ^2.0.4 flutter_wordpress: ^0.2.1
You are getting the error because
google_fonts: ^2.0.0 uses
http: ^0.13.0 and flutter_wordpress uses
http: ^0.12.1+1 so there is a dependency conflict
so one solution would be to downgrade google fonts to the most compatibe version
google_fonts: ^1.1.2 and that should fix the error.
Also downgrade doesnt mean you are missing on any features the changelog specifies 2.0.0 has only null safety added.
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?