I Am Unable To Find The Sum Of Counts In Mysql
I need the output as sum of all values of c (i.e. 52)
i used the following query to count the number of distinct fields in the table:
mysql> select count(distinct col1) c from table1 group by date; +----+ | c | +----+ | 51 | | 1 | +----+
now I need the sum of these count values.
+----+ |sum | +----+ | 52 | +----+
I am unable to frame the required query.
You can use sub select over your count query to get the sum of all counts returned by inner query
select sum(c) `sum` from ( select count(distinct col1) c from table1 group by date ) t
- → I can't do a foreign key, constraint error
- → How to implement DbDongle::convertTimestamps as workaround of invalid timestamps with MySql strict
- → MySQL error "Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed"
- → Eloquent Multitable query
- → "Laravel 5.1" add user and project with userId
- → Database backup with custom code in laravel 5 and get the data upto 10 rows from per table in database
- → Laravel 5.1 QueryException when trying to delete a project
- → Using Array in '->where()' for Laravel Query Building
- → Chaining "Count of Columns" of a Method to Single Query Builder
- → Laravel Eloquent Joining Strange query
- → convert time using mysql laravel 5
- → How to update a column after an expiration date in MySQL?
- → Foreign key constraint fails on existing key