I Am Unable To Find The Option 'Site Monitor' While Creating Jenkins Job
I installed the jenkins site monitor plugin but I don't see any option in jenkins job. Even it is visible in manage jenkins-> Configure System.
Can someone please help here how to create a site monitor jenkins job , where can I find it while creating job ?
I found it inside the "Add post-build action".
- → How do I get JUnit XML output from Jest?
- → Connection refused when running October artisan command with docker exec in Jenkins
- → Make an AJAX request to Flask application
- → Selenium test works in local machine, but fails on Jenkins
- → Jenkins Changelog for Git tags
- → git plugin on windows command fails from Jenkins, succeeds in shell
- → How to permanently set the Jenkins system property for Git plugin timeout?
- → File Specific Report generator
- → git hook to trigger a Jenkins Job is not working
- → JIRA: How to make a webhook fire for only a single transition, of a workflow?
- → Jenkins & Git - Which is the most appropiate trigger to run tests?
- → ambiguous mapping while deploying
- → how to change columns order in jenkins open source project?