HTTPS Is Set Up For Aws Nodejs Elastic Beanstalk Throught ACM And Load Balancer, How Do I Set Up The HTTPS For Angular In S3 Bucket
I'm new with aws and web dev. I am running nodejs on elastic beanstalk and angular7 on s3. How do i get angular 7 to load SSL certificate from the one generated by Amazon Certificate manager?
ACM only integrates with a few services: Elastic Beanstalk, ELB, Cloudfront, API Gateway and Cloudformation.
As per the AWS documentation, you need to create a Cloudfront distribution, install your certificate in there using ACM, and point the distribution to your S3 static website. Later you can point your Route53 domain to your cloudfront distribution to use your own domain. https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/WebsiteHosting.html
- → Maximum call stack exceeded when instantiating class inside of a module
- → Browserify api: how to pass advanced option to script
- → Node.js Passing object from server.js to external modules?
- → gulp-rename makes copies, but does not replace
- → requiring RX.js in node.js
- → Remove an ObjectId from an array of objectId
- → Can not connect to Redis
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → Express - better pattern for passing data between middleware functions
- → Can't get plotly + node.js to stream data coming through POST requests
- → IsGenerator implementation
- → Async/Await not waiting
- → (Socket.io on nodejs) Updating div with mysql data stops without showing error