How To Validate Array Two Dimensional In Laravel
hy.. I have using laravel 4 and my quetion
how I can validate input array two dimensional
for ex in my view :
<input type="text" name="result_test[numeric]"> <input type="text" name="result_test[non_numeric]">
in controller : $this->validate([ 'result_test.numeric' => 'validation|rules' ]); same in request $rules = [ 'result_test.numeric' => 'validation|rules' ]
not shure about laravel 4 , but in laravel 5 + it works like this
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms