How To Use VtkInformation Objects In VTK?
I am trying to pass some extra information (string data) in a vtkMultiBlockDataSet using its meta data vtkInformation container. I have problems retrieving the data from the information object. The following code in python shows the problem:
import vtk from vtk.util import keys mb = vtk.vtkMultiBlockDataSet() mb.SetBlock(0, vtk.vtkPolyData()) metaData = mb.GetMetaData(0) key = keys.MakeKey(keys.StringKey, "Key", "x") metaData.Set(key, "Value") # Going to some other place in space and time key2 = keys.MakeKey(keys.StringKey, "Key", "x") print metaData.Get(key2)
How is it possible for me to retrieve the value of
Key from the information container without using exactly the same key? (Using
key in the last line above, prints the correct value)
As @Mathieu and @normanius pointed out: It is not possible. Instead vtkFieldData can be used to transfer information through the vtk pipeline.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module